We’re here for you via in-person and telemedicine appointments.
Don’t need to delay your care! Our office is open and currently seeing patients.
We’ve always put the health and safety of our patients first. However, as part of our response to COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
July 2020 Office Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our office does not have COVID-19 testing.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- We’re open with restricted hours and a change from our normal process.
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout our office.
- All employees and patients are required to be screened and wear masks prior to entry into the building.
- We’re sanitizing all equipment and rooms after each use.
- Using extra hand-sanitizing stations.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of handwashing and office cleaning.
- Our staff is equipped with CDC-recommended personal protective equipment.
- We have special protocols and appointments for high-risk populations.
For your safety and ours, please wear protective masks at the time of your visit.
Thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time, and please know the coronavirus can’t keep us from caring.
We’re proud to be available for patients and invite you to call 407-876-2273 with any questions you may have.