Our mission is to work in partnership with our patients to develop an individualized health plan that is focused on prevention including proactive strategies to help them achieve and maintain optimal health.
At Windermere Medical Center, we specialize in the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages with our Walk-in Care facility in Windermere, FL. With our Walk-in Care services:
- Patients are seen by our experienced staff on a walk-in basis and are often in and out the door within an hour.
- Patients can be seen 6 days a week with extended hours during the weekdays until 9pm.
- A visit to our office costs less than the co-pay for an ER visit.
These advantages offer our established patients and families greater ACCESS to medical care even when our Primary care office is closed. Windermere Medical Center is a great alternative for people of all ages who do not have a life-threatening condition and cannot get a same-day appointment with their doctor, do not have a primary care doctor or are visiting from out of town. For added convenience, our lab, convenience cash pharmacy and x-ray services are all on-site, ready to serve you.
We are proud to serve families living in Orlando and the surrounding communities including Celebration, Disney/Lake Buena Vista area, Dr. Phillips, Ocoee, Windermere and Winter Garden, FL.
Walk-in Care Services
- Colds, flu and other viral illnesses
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Abdominal pain
- Rashes and poison ivy
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Minor Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Neck and back pain
- Lacerations (cuts), abrasions (scrapes) and splinters
- Foreign body removal
- Wound repair and abscess drainage
- Minor burn injuries
- Auto and Motor Vehicle injuries
- X-rays, labs, EKGs and IV fluids on-site
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Tb Tests
- Rapid Influenza testing
- Rapid Strep, Mono, & more
- STD testing
**Note: We cannot accommodate for walk-in physical exams. Please call 407.876.CARE(2273) to schedule an appointment.
If you have a life threatening emergency such as severe chest pain, stroke, major head trauma, loss of consciousness or a major injury call 911 immediately, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.